Book Tropes I need a break from

                                                     
Let's just get straight to the point cause... BORED
🏶 The headstrong female protagonists who think that they are always right (but never are) cause they can swing a sword.

🏶 The goofy best friend (usually described as mildly attractive) that is "secretly" in love with the forlorn female protagonist.

🏶 The cheesy dialogues (Which you ask? Well all of them. I am just bored of Ken doll men saying Cheesy stuff that only look good in movies.)

🏶 Love triangles (Done too often and am bored to death over the "I can't decide whom to choose! They're both so good.*insert swoon*)

🏶 The "I am different from other girls" trope. (*sigh* Do I need to elaborate?)

🏶 The "You are the only one who can save us" trope.

🏶 The manly man who has a soft heart (Also comes  with the package deal of a sad backstory) and only shows his soft side to the female protagonist.

🏶 The "There's nobody else but you for me" trope. (This is a part of the cheesy dialogues trope)

Last but totally not the least *drum roll please*

🏶 The "Let's kill everybody else but the main characters" trope. (Seriously? Why! Why! Why!)

With that, I leave you to your devices,
Introvert Out.

               P.S. Tuesday is doing me a favor. How you ask? Well... by being a bit closer to Sunday than Monday that's how. 







Comments

Popular Posts