My Very First Post!!

Welcome Readers
Assuming that you have read the name of my blog you're probably thinking "oh wait, I'm not an introvert. So maybe this ain't for me." Well... Not exactly. Yes this blog is about introverts but more so about all those things that introverts maybe interested in. Such as books, movies, music and all those things that  a extroverted person may also be interested in.

This space is for you but also mostly for me. Being an introvert I usually never find the occasion or the right person to vent out my feelings. Most of the times I am afraid to be judged for my preferences or choices. And this has led to a long time suppression of ideas and thoughts. I firmly believe that once in a while it is necessary to let your opinions be heard and analysed by yourself and others so that there is space for new ideas to come fill your mind. Yes you are afraid of being judged but the relief of after is better than any other feeling or fear.

Many a times people find it absurd to consider me as an introvert. My participation in various events and activities usually puts them off  the trail. But I firmly believe that there are many types of introverts. Not all introverts are shy or afraid of voicing out their opinions. And not all introverts enjoy being glued to their television screens.

There is also quite a possibility of being an ambivert. Ambiverts are people having a balance of both introverted and extroverted personality. So if you like socializing but are afraid of taking to the stage then maybe, just maybe you are an ambivert.

Most of all if you are an introvert remember that there is no shame in being an introvert. I remember the times when my younger self struggled to mimic the behavior of an extrovert as most of the times the extroverted personality is praised for being out going and bubbly. Extrovert is usually the desired personality type and because of that we try to alter our selves to cater to the needs of others.

Being true to yourself is more necessary than anything else. Yes I know that it is a cliche and has been said many times but being yourself will never disappoint you or others around you. Appreciate your true self and so will others. When you're trying way too hard to be liked, people will know you're trying too hard and the result will be the opposite of what you desire. So stay true to yourself and let others see the real you.
With that I leave you to your own devices,
Introvert Out.


Comments

Popular Posts